Sunday 21 August 2016

So here we are....

Forked Coastal Path

...at the beginning of a new phase in my life.  'Tis nothing drastic or dramatic ~ just a gentle veering off along a slightly different path.  I am sure that once this blog gets going there will be things here that you will recognise from Lavender and Pearls, but there will be new things too ~ new things to talk about and share with you, new interests, new ways of looking at and thinking about my changing journey.

I guess you may be wondering about the name of my new blog ~ and my new signature, too!  The blog name is pretty simple, really: I have a butterfly mind.  My head is always flitting about here, there and everywhere, never able to stay in one place for any length of time.  I've tried to fight against it over the years but have finally admitted defeat and am going to do my best to embrace and accept this character trait: this is just the way I am made.

And as for "Tabi".....Well, many years ago when I was desperately trying to find a niche that fitted me, I joined a new age/spiritual/pagan-type forum and had to think of a username.  "Tabitha" just popped into my head from somewhere and a dear friend that I made on the forum (and yes, we are still friends all these years later) always called me Tabi.  In fact, she still does ~ and I rather like it LOL

So there it is, not exactly a brand-spanking new life but certainly a turn along a slightly different pathway :-)


signature photo Untitled_zpsw5j1utor.png

No comments:

Post a Comment